1. Our commitment to you
• At Sasfin HRS (Pty) Ltd (“Sasfin HRS”) each one of our customers are important to us, and we believe you have the right to fair, swift and courteous service at all times.
• We deal with all complaints in a serious manner and conduct a full investigation upon receipt of your complaint. We will deal with it promptly, effectively and in a positive manner.
• Where Sasfin HRS (Pty) Ltd resolves a complaint in your favour, we shall ensure that a full and appropriate level of redress is offered to you without any delay.
2. Sasfin HRS’s complaints procedure
Once you have sent your complaint, with relevant supporting documentation, to our Compliance Officer at: [email protected]
By post: Mr Andrew Lobban
The Compliance Officer
Sasfin HRS (Pty) Ltd
P. O. Box 3610
By telephone: (011) 840 6000
By fax: (011) 840 6001
By website: [email protected]
We will acknowledge your complaint within five (5) working days of receipt thereof and will provide you with the names and contact details of the staff responsible for handling your complaint.
• We will log the date and contents of the complaint in our Complaints Register.
• We will promptly investigate your complaint to ascertain whether it can be resolved immediately. If it can, we shall take the necessary action and will advise you accordingly. If your complaint cannot be resolved immediately, we will send you a written summary of the steps to be taken to resolve it and the expected date of resolution.
• Once the resolution process has been finalised, we will communicate the outcome of the complaint to you in writing within six weeks of receipt of your complaint, informing you of the reasons for our decision and the facts informing the decision.
• If Sasfin HRS (Pty) Ltd is unable to resolve your complaint within six weeks of logging the complaint in the Complaints Register, we shall notify you accordingly and advise you of your right to proceed in terms of Rule 6(a) and 6(b) of the Rules on Proceedings of the Office of the Ombudsman for Financial Services Providers.
• Should you feel unhappy with the manner in which Sasfin HRS (Pty) Ltd has resolved your complaint, you may within six months lodge your complaint with the Ombud for Short-term Insurance, as follows:
Ombud for Short-term Insurance
Sunnyside Office Park, 5th Floor, Building D
32 Princess of Wales Terrace, Parktow
P O Box 32334
Telephone: +27 (0) 11 726 8900
Fax: +27 (0) 11 726 5501
Email: [email protected]